If you are a skilled sales professional looking for a fast-paced, energetic environment with a growing company, this is a great opportunity for you. This is an entry-level sales position.
- Responsible for prospecting clients by means of telemarketing, cold calling potential clients to identify, qualify and drive leads through the sales pipeline.
- Responsible for researching prospects and learning their business and related information leading to prospect’s initial expression of interest.
- Conduct thorough needs assessment and create clear and well understood linkages between Stock Up News solution and clients’ business pains/need as a means of capturing clients’ mindshare and generating sales within our existing and target customer bases.
- Produces account plans, pricing proposals, coordinates internal resources and conducts contract negotiation to optimize sales volume.
- Responsible for achieving quotas for the sale of defined/assigned products.
- Identify revenue opportunities to cross-sell through communications, programs and other activities as needed.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Exhibits the highest level of commitment to customer service and client satisfaction and attention to detail
- Ability to negotiate or compromise with clients resulting in effective solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong organizational and research skills; able to manage priorities and workflow under minimal supervision.
- Strong interpersonal and listening skills, with focus on empathy
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels
- Experience in the Merchant Acquiring Industry or Payments Industry a plus!
- Associates degree in business or related field and;
- Three years experience in phone-based sales for a technology product or;
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.